Friday, June 11, 2010

in the city

haha yesterday Jose told me that when I'm in the city I can't dress like a missionary and wear the same things over and over. He told me in the villages i can, but not in the city, they expect me to dress nice everyday. What have I gotten myself into!?

These past couple days have been eventful! I’ll give you a little schedule of the important things so you can see how they do things around here:
10am – breakfast
1pm – lunch
10pm- dinner
3am – bed
Yeh, I think I should have practiced staying up late cause I start yawning before dinner!
Yesterday annie went back home! I didn’t get to see her but we had a good couple hours on Wednesday afternoon! Yesterday after breakfast we went to get my cell phone, then we came home to play rummy cube before church! At church I got to see all of my friends and some of Annie’s new friends came and introduced themselves. Tonight I am going to stay with my friend Jacky until the team gets here on Sunday! I can’t wait for the team to get here! I will meet them Sunday at the airport around 12 and then we will travel about 3 hours to San Cristobal, which is in north Guatemala! The orange arrow is where we are going, alta verapaz ... and the yellowe is where I am!