Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tim Tebow

"So, you know Tim Tebow then?" asked the man next to me on my flight to Guatemala.
Sometimes I forget that I come from the bible belt where everyone knows about missions or what it is. The nice older man from New York sitting next to me on my flight asked me why I spend so much time in Guatemala and I told him that I do missions with my church. His response was not exactly what I was expecting at the time. But the Lord did answer my prayers, giving me favor with people and grace to not laugh at him.
"So you know Tim Tebow then?"
"Huh? Ugh, no."
"You know who that is right? He does missions so maybe you know him?"
"Well, not quite. I haven't ever been on a trip with him, but I do think he goes to Africa or something."
End of conversation. Awkward silence (and 'bless you's) the rest of the way here.

GREAT FLIGHT!
Now spending time with annie before she leaves so dont have much time to blog!!